NPICE SKATING RINK – OPEN HOCKEY
Rules and Regulations
Player Fee: $8.00 per session per player
Private Instruction: N/A
Go to www.npicerink.com
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST HAVE A COMPLETED NPICE WAIVER ON FILE.
(Parents must sign waivers for ages 18 and under; proof of age may be required.)
1. This is drop in hockey game.
2. This is an opportunity to work on individual team hockey skills.
3. Helmets are mandatory; full equipment (USA Hockey standards) is recommended for participants 18 and under.
4. All skill levels are welcome
5. Share the ice time and control your shots; keep shots on the ice.
6. Players must not stand in front of the nets.
7. Goaltenders must wear full goalie equipment
8. No T-shirts or shorts allowed; legs and arms must be covered.
9. No slap shots except on designated Pee Wee and up sessions.
10. Participants supply pucks; no 10 ounce pucks.
NOTE: Open hockey may be cancelled if an opportunity arises for a full ice rental. NPIce will not cancel OPEN HOCKEY sessions less than 24 hours before the session.