Mudapalooza Mud Volleyball Tournament
July 28 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
1st place team will receive $200 and a t-shirt for each player
2nd place team will receive $150 and a t-shirt for each player
**NOTE: Each Player MUST Register! <<<<<<<———————
Location & Time: The mud pits are located at Lincoln County Fairgrounds in the Northwest corner of the grounds.
Check-in will begin at 8 a.m. with games beginning at 9 a.m., Sunday July 28th. ALL team members must be there by 8 am to check-in!
Bracket will be available online this year. A notification will be sent to each team captain on Friday, July 26th that the bracket is available to view. The team captain is responsible for notifying the rest of the team of the start times.
If any questions please contact Lincoln County Fair office or event coordinator, Samantha Geisler at (308)650-0329.
The team must have a team name and a Captain. No duplicate names will be allowed, names are first-come-first-serve. The captain is responsible for all documentation required and shall also be responsible for acquainting all the team players with the rules and regulations prior to the game.
All teams shall include both male and female members; but must have 3 females at all times in the mud pit.
Each team must consist of a minimum of 6 with a maximum of 8 players.
Each team shall provide 1 referee for the next match. Failure to do so will result in a forfeit of next game or one win reversed as a loss.
It is recommended that each player wear some type of foot covering while in the pits.
Rules & Regulations:
1. There must be at least 3 women players in the pit at all times during the game.
2. All players must be 18 years of age and have a signed waiver prior to game.
3. Once a player has signed in on a specific roster, he/she is a member of that team and may only play for that team.
4. Rally scoring is in effect, points will be scored on each serve, recreational format.
5. Double elimination will be used to determine champions.
6. The ball must be served behind the rear line.
7. The first 2 matches will be played to 20 points. If a 3 rd game is needed it will be played to 15 points.
8. Referee must announce the score prior to serve.
9. Server CANNOT load ball with mud prior to serve.
10. Players must rotate clockwise when receiving the ball to serve.
11. A maximum of 3 hits to a side. A player may not hit the ball twice in succession.
12. Only the front line is allowed to spike or block.
13. Rules are subject to refereeÃ?Â¢??s interpretation and are final. There will be no protests. Please remember common courtesy, the Refs are not officials, they are players like you.
14. Roster changes allowed until the 1 st game.
15. If the ball hits the net or rope, it is considered in play.