NPICE SKATING RINK – FIGURE SKATING (Freestyle)
Rules and Regulations
Skater Fee: $6.00 /45-minute session per skater
Private Instruction: $30/half-hour lesson, shorter or longer lessons coincide at $1 per minute. All payments are made to NPIce. Instructors must have a current Private Instructor Agreement on file with NPIce to give lessons, and to receive payment.
Go to www.npicerink.com
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST HAVE A COMPLETED NPICE WAIVER ON FILE.
(Parents must sign waivers for ages 18 and under; proof of age may be required.)
1. This is an opportunity to work on individual skating skills, jumps, spins, and routines.
2. Skaters give way to a “SASH” routine
3. Music is general except during a “SASH” routine practice; no more than (3) routines per skater per session.
4. Private instruction may designate a small area for drills yet give right of way to general users
5. Share the ice and control your skating
6. Skaters must not stand in the middle of the ice; only along the boards.
7. Be aware of other skaters and their projected lanes/direction
8. Appropriate skating attire is to be worn; no jeans, t-shirts or shorts allowed unless specifically part of a routine’s costume; legs and arms to be covered.
9. Support one another and provide ONLY positive feedback
NOTE: Freestyle sessions may be cancelled. NPIce will not cancel FREESTYLE sessions less than 24 hours before the session.